Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. I spent almost all yesterday with my momma, big. sis, and lil' sis, just talking and it was more fun than any date I've been on in the past year! Yes, sad but true :( This leads me to my big topic for today, other than just striving to lead a healthier life my decision to live on live foods was otherwise motivated. I decided a few months ago to find a "cure" for post traumatic stress disorder. My main thought is God only helps those who helps themselves. I've done a lot of research to try and find things that free people from PTSD and came up with raw foods and bikram yoga. This isn't what my blog will be about, but since this isn't a physical sickness that everyone has I wanted other strugglers to know they're not alone. Sharing my feelings is something I suck at, but maybe if I do I can lend a hand to help someone up. I'm not a victim and hopefully I'm not coming across as one, but I tuly believe in every individual's happiness. Now this does not mean I'm always happy, the mere fact that I fall/slip/trip/run into walls(sadly this is true) an average of 5 times a day should say this! What I do know is that every minute is another opportunity to turn something around, regardless of the situation :) With love

1 comment: